- Protection of personnel who work within the facility
- Protection of equipment so as to minimise down-time, service interruptions and replacement costs
- Ensure electrical noise reduction which minimises voltage potentials between interconnected equipment
The installation of an effective earthing solution for your facility requires expertise in design and indepth knowledge about the many variables that can impact the efficiency, performance and durability of any earthing system. The consequences of a badly designed and installed earthing system not only poses dangers to the safety of site personnel and equipment, but it can be a very expensive process to fix especially if major modifications or replacements of the system are required after the construction phase of a building is complete.
Delta Electrics, in cooperation with its partners Lightning Protection International (www.lpi.com.au), can design an earthing system that will deliver an effective and durable solution and help protect your people and your business assets. We offer an expert design consultancy to make sure we get the design right from the start and supply a complete range of equipment for critical earthing applications such as Lightning Protection, Power Generation, Distribution and Transmission, Telecommunications and Reduction of Static Electricity.
Our comprehensive range of earthing products includes:
- Earth rods and mechanical clamps
- Earth plates
- Exoweld Exothermic connections
- Earth bars and disconnect links
- Earth pits
- Earth enhancing compounds